Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Blood Donation Experience

Today in astro i given blood donation. Every 6 months 1 of the NGO organization conducts Blood Donation. Last year 6th October 2008 also I donated blood. That’s the first time experience in giving blood donation. My Blood Group is (B-ve) which one is rare blood group. I thought it will be useful to others who are in need and it also useful to ours. By donating blood, our body will reproduce fresh and purified blood. But today I was experienced very horrible situation. Before giving they asked me that are you well sleep yesterday and you done breakfast. I went for donating blood at 11:30 in the morning. I said yes I have done breakfast and well slept last night. But I don’t, I didn’t sleep well last night and I ate 1 bun and small Tea only. After donating blood I expected horrible situation, I never experienced such horrible in my life. Suddenly I experienced Low BP. and I got sweating to entire my body. I heard that some little bit experience of Low BP will be there after donating blood. I experienced this 2 times. I told volunteers that I experiencing bad, they said close your eyes and take rest for some time. After they give some orange juice to me after that I feel very hungry to me. Upton now I am feeling very bad, I don’t have any patience to do work also. So moral of the Story: Before donating Blood, Eat well breakfast or lunch and sleep well before last night. So this is my experience. So keep follow those things compulsory.

No comments: